Seabees 136th Battalion World War II Memory Book NCB 136
136th Seabees Battalion Naval Construction The second world war.
Bring the Memory Schedule to Life with this Multimedia Presentation.
This CD will Exceed your Expectations.
You would be purchasing the Seabees 136th Battalion Album on CD throughout The second world war. Each page has been put on a CD for years of enjoyable computer watching. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a tailored label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual paper copy. That is if you can discover one for sale.
This would make a great present for yourself or somebody you understand who may have served in this system. You will not be dissatisfied.
A few of the products in this book are as follows:
• Ports of Call: Hawaii, Guam and Japan.
• Camp Endicott amd Lee Stephenson,
• Cross Country to Port Huneme,
• Iroquois Point Construction Website,
• Guam Construction Website,
• Sports and Entertainment,
• Battalion Worker Roster (Name and Home town Address),.
• Plus Much More.
Over 296 Pictures on Approximately 173 Pages.
Once you see this CD you will have a much better idea of what life was like in this Seabee system throughout The second world war.
• 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Homefront" WWII (National Archives).
• 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives).
• Other Fascinating Items Include: ? The Oath of Enlistment,.
? The Sailors Creed,.
? Core Worths of the United States Navy,.
? Armed force Code of Conduct,.
? Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages).
? Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,.
? Hunky-Dory and many more.
• 25 Hello Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC.